[TenTec] Omni C station plus Hercules amp F/S

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C station plus Hercules amp F/S
From: <k7gt@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:50:38 +0000
A local old timer has asked me to advertise F/S his
classic Tentec station. He has a pacemaker and is
mostly blind so that his entire station needs to be
sold.

OmniC with speech processor 234 and both aux filters.
255 power supply
also 243 remote VFO
also 229 2KW tuner
also the TT banana mike (matches the older Omnis)

He may have a Tentec keyer also but I have not
visually examined the station yet.

He also has the Hercules (original) 444 with replaced finals

Make offer on any/all of the above.

Allan Taylor K7GT    in behalf of Stanley K6SSA