Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec and Orion Year End Thoughts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec and Orion Year End Thoughts
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:10:56 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: <N0KHQ@aol.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>; <orion@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 3:59 PM
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec and Orion Year End Thoughts

To the other 99% of us happy Orion owners, may your Christmas stocking be
filled with a Titan lll, and yes it does work with the Orion, for those that
know what their doing.

Happy Holidays All

73 & Out

John / N0KHQ

John....You should be ashamed of yourself...making ignorant remarks such as that at Christmas time...very poor.

I invite you to come to my QTH and show me how to make my Orion and Titan 3 work in full QSK on CW at 30 wpm with the Titan 3 connected to the Orion's Keying Loop. I assume you egotistically included yourself in the catagory of 'those that know what their doing'.

Have a Merry Christmas John.

Tom - W4BQF