RE: [TenTec] SDR

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] SDR
From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:54:30 +0100
As I said, I was ready to get flamed...

It is not a lack of class I think.

I will not post on the Yaesu reflector, I have nothing to do there...

And It's my absolute right to stay here to read and post some comments or
questions... Who knows, Tentec gear will be here again one day ? An Orion
MKII, an Omni VI+... who can tell that ?

I'm still a tentec fan and remember that I was dreaming of these radios for
nearly 10 years. One should easily understand my frustration ! Am I right ?

Eric.