Re: [TenTec] Burned at the bay

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Burned at the bay
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:38:12 -0700
I just did a PTO rebuild on a Century 21 that I got off eBay. Yes, I
knew up front that the PTO had problems before I bid on it. Got the
rebuild kit from Ten-Tec which basically replaces every small part that
wears or deteriorates and they did! Took me about two hours to complete
the rebuild. The hardest part is getting the old grease out of the parts
you are keeping. Follow the instructions and it goes smoothly.
73,
Jerry, KG6TT