Re: [TenTec] radar

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] radar
From: "David S.McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:01:16 -0500
Well I think the real question is WERE YOU REALLY SPEEDING???, Be
Honest. If you were why waste a lot of time on the reflector trying to
beat it. If you were not speeding according to you odometer have a
garage test it and they give you a letter saying it was off and needed
to be calibrated and you could get off but you'll still have to pay to
get it fixed. Boy Oh Boy.

David S. McCallum/USAF RET./CMSGT/W7SAC/4