[TenTec] Orion II tuning questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II tuning questions
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:07:55 -0800
Lee:  I think we will both be getting our O II's at the about the same time.
The sales department told me last week that the next production run will start
shipping mid February.  That's just 2.5 weeks...and I thought I was getting too
old to feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

I have already rebuilt and rewired my shack with a big 17" open spot where the
Orion will sit...right next to the Ten Tec Titan 425 linear and the matching
238 antenna tuner.  Yesterday I finished wiring a control box that will
automatically control my remote antenna switch with the band-data output.  This
will be the first radio I have had with that feature.

Ron
N6AHA