Re: [TenTec] Orion II Tuning Questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Tuning Questions
From: "Henry Pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:08:16 -0700
Sometimes I wonder why I ever bother to reply to anything on this
reflector - none of this is a "concern" to me . I fully understand how to
avoid these "problems" . I was just trying to participate in some comments
on things that I have observed. I will from now on confine my remarks to
myself.

73 - Hank K7HP