Re: [TenTec] 200 wpm?

To: "'John Vickers'" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 200 wpm?
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:43:50 -0600
And if you think you're pretty good at copying cw...callsigns
only...download RufzXP and just TRY IT...it's humiliating!  You won't think
lightly of the accomplishment after you've had your own ego jolted a couple
of times...I know mine was/is because I just spent 40 minutes playing with
it.  I suggest a speed of about 151 to start with.

www.rufzxp.net is the website, and you'll have to run .NET from microsoft
first.  Probably should have that on your computer anyhow, with the new
programs that are coming along.  There is a pretty good article in the
current QST that explains it further.

Larry, N0XB