Re: [TenTec] Working DX

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Working DX
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:25:13 -0500
Martin...

Are you saying that if you work someone, and you don't feel that their audio
is up to snuff, you log them as a NIL and not QSL them?

That's pretty cold-blooded.

You could do them a favor and TELL them on the return card that you noted
they have a problem.  They might not have been aware of the problem.

But I can just imagine some poor schnook, thrilled to work their first VK,
who gets an unwelcome shock when you refuse to QSL them AFTER making a valid
contact.

Worse, I think you'd be risking a DQ in some contests by not logging valid
contacts.

It's your choice to work who you want.  But if you choose to work them, you
should follow through by logging them -- warts and all.