Re: [TenTec] Omni VII results

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII results
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:25:39 -0400
I have just worked out a way to do this and actually have it working here in
my lab.  If you use a K1EL winkey keyer and key with paddles, the keyer will
output characters to my program.  I then send the characters via ethernet to
the Omni VII CWType function.  It works like a champ.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635