Re: [TenTec] Factory View of Orion Encoder Failure

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Factory View of Orion Encoder Failure
From: Martin AA6E <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 16:24:43 -0400
If it failed again, it probably wasn't really fixed the first time.
Sounds like some kind of intermittent contact (internal hairline break
on the foil?) that is temporarily helped by heating & cooling.  Or maybe
it's just the general mechanical tweaking you have to do to get access
to the board.

However, it could be worth trying for my RIT problem.

73 Martin AA6E