Re: [TenTec] Argosy 525/525D mixers and serial numbers revisited

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argosy 525/525D mixers and serial numbers revisited
From: "N4NT" <mike_n4nt@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:17:03 -0400
My Argosy II 525-D is serial 52501892  The front panel has the "Argosy II"
label.

On the RF Mixer Board, U2 is physically a very small black 4-legged round
device with the following label: 87clk32  I cannot determine if the l is
actually a numeral one, the letter L or the letter I)

My schematic specifies U2 as an ND487CI (or CL or C1).

73, Mike N4NT