[TenTec] FS: Orion II

To: <orion565@yahoogroups.com>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion II
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:21:37 -0600
Excellent (essentially mint, but it does have fingerprints) Orion II for
sale.

Internal Tuner, 600Hz/1800Hz optional filters, and 302 Remote Pod.
Accessory pack (except for the mic connector, which is a generic item).

Selling only because after 50 years of ham radio, my interests are moving in
other directions, and the radio just is not being used.

$3300 firm plus shipping and insurance. Ground is fine, but 2nd day is a
better and safer bet.  I will not be able to ship during the week of Feb
25-29, but will be able to ship thru 2/22, or 3/3 and after.   Certified
Check/MO only.

Grant/NQ5T
214-629-8759 (days only) or email.