[TenTec] Argonaut 509

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 509
From: "Bill Ames" <billa@aob.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:14:20 -0400

I have finally located some of the "green" non toxic cleaning stuff (thank
you to all who pointed me in this direction) and obtained some cotton balls.
Next is the removal of the knobs. I do not have a manual for this rig but I
am sure that there is some important information I should know before I
attempt this next step. I would like to know what type/size tool I will need
to properly access the knob set screws; I don't want to strip them. I should
probably take the cover off and see if anything is living in there :-( but I
don't think so. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Bill

KB1LG

Bill Ames
Analytica of Branford, Inc.