Re: [TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:32:45 -0500
Is that 300W out RMS or peak?  If it's RMS, you're really pushing it HARD!
If it's peak reading meter, you're probably still pushing it.  If it's LED's
then maybe you have a concern. (I can't recall if the Herc II has the LED PO
o rnot - and even if it does, you should check it against a known accurate
PO meter.  Just a thought.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas