Re: [TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniVI Plus Over Drive Amp
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:53:36 -0500
1.) Power transistors don't take poundings (at least, not without getting
even!)

2.) Have you described how you're reading the power?  Peak/RMS, external
wattmeter, internal LED power meter, etc?  Meters very wildly from amp to
amp, and 300W out RMS from a 500W CW amp is about right.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com