[TenTec] OMNI VI+ F.S.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ F.S.
From: veast1 <veast1@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 05:47:44 -0700
It seems that in order to upgrade to the Orion, i must sell my VI+.
It has the Inrad SSB upgrade.
It ahs the Inrad SSB roofing filter on the attn. switch.
In the PBT I.F. (6.3 mhz) it has the following filters:
    Standard Ten-Tec 2.4 khz replaced with an Inrad 2.1 khz filter.
    The Ten-Tec 1.8 khz filter (New style).
    The Ten-Tec 500hz filter.
    The Ten-Tec 250 hz filter.
In the 9 mhz I.F. it has the following filters:
    Standard 2.4 khz Y2 filter replaced with and Inrad 2.1 khz filter
    N1 filter in the Ten-Tec 1.8 khz .
    N2 slot is open.

The rig is in 100 percent condition both electrically and cosmetically,
and can provide pictures, and can work you on it if condx allow..
It also has the voice module, wheather standard or optional i don't know.

I will not seperate the filters from the rig.
As Ten-Tec does not provide a microphone with their rigs, there is no
microphone going with this one either.
I have the original foam-in-place box.
The price is $1450.00 firm, plus you will need to pay for shipping from
89502, plus insurance if you want it, plus a larger box to put the rig
and original box into.

I love this rig and want to see it go to a good home.  It is much more
than i need as it is more of a contestors rig.  Extremely fine in a
tight situation (i.e. when you have several large signals right next to
the one you want to copy).

I also realize that not many will appreciate this rig for what it is,
however if you know what it is and can do, you will be pleased.

Thank-you and 73.

Paul (N6MYA)