Re: [TenTec] Orion resets at every power up

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion resets at every power up
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 00:42:34 +0700
Snaphat battery and crystal removed. Coin cell holder temporarily lashed up
and fitted with CR2032 lithium battery. No crystal fitted. After initial
resets radio appears to function normally and after power off for a good few
minutes, usually more than enough to invoke the master reset it now behaves
normally. Will leave it overnight and see how it goes. 00:30 here so pulling
the big switch for tonight.

73
Martin, HS0ZED