Re: [TenTec] Orion resets at every power up

To: "'Rick W'" <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>, "'Ten-Tec Reflector'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion resets at every power up
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 00:28:26 +0700
Thanks Rick,

Looks like I'm about a year late, oh well, now I know. Will try without the
crystal to see what happens.

BTW. Just finished a Z10000 buffer amp and installed it using your notes.
Great job. Works pretty much as expected but output at MHz seems to be down
about 10dB from an injected signal. I used the 0dB gain configuration.
Double checked to make sure it's right. Will see how it goes when the next
stage (softrock) is built and playing.

73

Martin, HS0ZED