Re: [TenTec] Question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question
From: Bruce Beard <brucebeard@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 08:38:20 -0400
I have used the same setup Carl refers to with my Orion and there were no
"offset issues" between the Perseus and the Orion the way there were with the
SDRIQ the last time I used it.
I use an active listening antenna that is switched off during transmit.
FWIW in the last firmware version for the 566 ( not the current version ) you
could watch the bandscope on the radio shift around a signal by just varying
filter width. This is the offset issue I am refering to. It was magnified by
the large display on the pc. It doesnt exist if you use the N4PY software.

Bruce Beard
AB1KC
Sent from my iPhone