[TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to no power--Crystal Filter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to no power--Crystal Filter
From: scottsheppard@videotron.ca
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:56:15 -0500
I will....right now I am going to take the dog out and get some air!  Even with
the rig off, and both the xtal filter and TX mixer boards removed...the output
pin on the tx mixer is common to ground--all the way to the band pass
filter...the coax on the other side of the xtal filter going to the ssb gen
board is also common to ground with the board in via the pin of the
transformer...I am going to be seeing rg-174 in my sleep!   scott