Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec market visibility

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec market visibility
From: "Mike Hyder -N4NT-" <Mike_N4NT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:28:57 -0400
What you observed at the ARRL convention in Massachusetts is fairly typical
of East Tennessee and Western North Carolina. There are hundreds of small,
empty buildings which housed shops of some description. The devastation to
our economy has hurt many, many people very badly. Down in Gatlinburg there
are whole motels with "For Rent" signs hanging out front. If you want to be
a hosteler, now's your big chance.

If we work hard and get lucky, this economy may well turn around - probably
with the speed of a turning battleship. If and when that happens, people who
know Ten-Tec will be standing in line to get new rigs.

I wish you all good luck.

73, Mike Hyder  -N4NT-