Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mega Sale Pricing
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 19:47:58 -0500
At to pricing and fitting the radios to a standard configuration, this makes for larger production quantities and larger production quantities make for lower manufacturing costs. And lower costs are typically passed to the customer at lower reflected prices. Plus there is no need for special configuration at the factory to be completed.

Like Henry Ford said about his cars; "I don't care what color you want as long as it is black".

73
Bob K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "K8JHR" <jrichards@k8jhr.com>