Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Ver3.033xd

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Ver3.033xd
From: Bernie Skoch via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 06:46:02 -0500
Charles,

I am a very slow adopter of new firmware.  (I usually wait at least six months
to let everyone else shake out the bugs.)

I loaded 3.033xd just a few weeks ago.  No glitches for me.  It may be my brain
playing tricks on me, but I think the receiver is quieter, and I think the AGC
action is smoother.

I am glad to have switched.

73,
Bernie