Re: [TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases Alpha/Ten-Tec from RF Concepts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RKR Designs LLC purchases Alpha/Ten-Tec from RF Concepts
From: wes@attawayforensics.com
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 11:39:53 -0600
Jim is exactly right about the various ways transactions can be structured.

The relevance of this transaction to TenTec and Alpha users is probably the fact that there are some dedicated, and seasoned, owner-operators who apparently know what they are doing. This is probably a very good thing for TenTec and Alpha users. Time will tell, of course.