Re: [TenTec] C22

To: <w2iy@verizon.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] C22
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 18:53:38 -0500
Mike,

I don't know how you feel about items on the infamous auction site, but at
the moment, there are several Century 21 and Argosy rigs listed for very
reasonable prices.

They are all listed, though, as "For parts or not working" -- which may be
scaring some people off.  Reading the descriptions of each rig, though, some
only need a little TLC... some need more; and some are truly nothing more
than parts rigs.

You may want to take a look and see if anything piques your interest.

73, ron w3wn