Topband: condx and comments 12/28

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx and comments 12/28
From: n5ia@zia-connection.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:24:26 +0000
Hello fellow Top Banders,

I picked the MP off the floor of the shack where it had been since being
deposited after Field Day in June and installed in on the operating desk
last night.  I spent the afternoon making repairs to a couple of the cow
damaged Beverages.

Low and behold, it all still works.  In 30 minutes last night, from o550 to
0620 I worked the following  stations.  LY2ZZ, IT9ZGY, GM3YTS, EA3VY, OM2XW,
TG9NX, and ON4WW.  Only ON4WW was a difficult contact.

CU all in SPDC VI tomorrow night.  I will operate QRP from DM52.  Let us all
hope for similar conditions.

Milt, N5IA, 50 miles from the Mexican border and 3 miles from the Arizona
state line, in beautiful DRY southwestern New Mexico.

NOTE:   Station = MP + Alpha 91b + full sized 1/4 Ground Plane + 1,000'
Beverage at 60 degrees, for last nights contacts.