Re: Topband: Contest

To: topband@contesting.com, Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Contest
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:26:38 -0800 (PST)
Henk,

I would agree with your assessment of conditions by contests for both years.

The key question now is: what is in store for us for the SSB CQ160? ;o)

Sunday afternoon was kind of fascinating here. I was on about 3 hours before
the end of the contest and stations from Ontario were booming in, the closer we
got to the end the weaker they were, almost a whisper. I was hearing stations
as far west as IA. May have to play in the daytime more, might be some nice
surprises!

Cheers,
Julius

Julius Fazekas