Re: Topband: Beverage transformer enclosures

To: "Paul DeWitte" <k9ot@yousq.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage transformer enclosures
From: "VE6WZ_Steve" <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:57:41 -0700
I have used a typical Hammond plastic box for years...they seem to hold up
well.
Drill a drain hole.
Here is a YouTube video of my construction method....mount the transformers
on the LID...not IN the box...much easier.
This video shows my two-wire reversible Beverage enclosures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JrWBUdtkKsg

de steve VE6WZ
http://www.qsl.net/ve6wz/intro.htm