Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:20:37 -0400
On CW, I have used all of the K3 (contest conditions at both supreme and
cruddy locations), TS-590 (less trying conditions), and Ten-Tec Eagle (same
receiver as Orion+RX366). All are ballpark same price range.  I own the
Eagle, and prefer its receiver and user interface, but others might have
different preferences and choose the competition especially if they want to
add a lot of options like the K3 can support.

Tim N3QE