Re: Topband: Bev-Flex 4 Beverage system

To: "Charlie Young" <weeksmgr@hotmail.com>, "Ned Mountain" <ned.mountain@mindspring.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Bev-Flex 4 Beverage system
From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 21:34:43 -0400
I also bought one this year....deployed it as an EWE, as that’s all the room I have, small lot in a subdivision.....in order to work them you need to hear them, and once I put that up, I could hear !!! first put up as EU/VK-ZL and worked several in the DX contest, but when the african dxpedetions were on, moved it to due east/west., and worked all of them, S01, etc.....front to back is remarkable on 160, it works ok on 80, (mine was 10ft high and 38 ft long) but really rocks on 160 !!!!, and really cuts down the line noise/static I normally hear on my transmit Inv L

-----Original Message----- From: Charlie Young