Re: Topband: Band Open - But No Sunrise Peak

To: GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Band Open - But No Sunrise Peak
From: Ken Boasi <n2zn@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 09:40:22 -0500
High noise levels must be driving people off the band. Conditions have been
generally good in the last week, but activity has been light.

Have heard several UA9 stations on both 80/160 and worked a few on 80. Europe
has also been in very good on both bands.

I heard you working the US last night Roger-you were about 579 when I listened.

I know a number of folks in the NE USA worked UK9AA last night with 'AA having
a good signal for a few hours between 2300-0200z.

73, Ken N2ZN