Re: Topband: My beverage only hears static?

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: My beverage only hears static?
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:10:10 -0600
A couple of thoughts...

5 clip-on ferrites is extremely insufficient at 160m, get some small
diameter coax and large toroid core for decoupling.
http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf
http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/chokes/

Set up your beverages as reversible.  The ability to switch between forward
and reverse will tell you a great deal about your environment and is a good
day-to-day indicator of the correct or incorrect functioning of the
beverage.

73

Lloyd - N9LB