Topband: End of Season, Spring Cleaning

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: End of Season, Spring Cleaning
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 23:00:34 -0500
Greetings Topbanders. . .

Here at the conclusion of the topband season I have to say it was right up there with the worst season I've experienced in my three plus decades on Topband.  Propagation to both Europe and Asia was virtually non-existent many days.  The only saving grace (at least here in the Midwest/Iowa) was some decent propagation with our faithful VK friends who hung in there providing us in NA with QSOs during their summer/QRN months of the calendar.  Lastly, doing some spring cleaning today I realized I have a spare DXEngineering 160m four square relay/phasing box tested and returned from DXE still in the sealed shipping box I'd like to part with.  If interested please contact me off line.

Hope to see many of you at the Topband Dinner next week.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS