Re: Topband: QRP on 160?

To: Radio KH6O <radio.kh6o@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRP on 160?
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 18:14:14 -0400
I'm not on 160 right now, but spent an entire solar cycle at 5W.  That
includes a couple of ARRL contests where I was able to CQ effectively.  I
was using an inverted-L (about 65' up and 65' across) with only 3 radials
up about 12'.  No RX antenna - I figured as weak as I was that they weren't
needed.  I think I worked all states except HI and AK.  No EU that I recall.

It was more fun than I expected it to be!

73,

Lee, AA4GA