[Towertalk] tailtwister installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] tailtwister installation
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:27:12 -0500
Jim,
The best method is :
1.  Loosen the rotor from the rotor plate and the rotor plate from the
tower.
2.  Seat the mast centered in the top of the rotor.
3.  Firmly attach the mast in the rotor.
4.  Firmly attach the rotor to the rotor plate.
5. and LAST .. tighten the rotor plate to the tower .. being very
careful that it remain centered in the tower.
Don
N8DE