[Towertalk] Detuned Mosley CL-36-M

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Detuned Mosley CL-36-M
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:35:57 -0500
Did you attach NEW coax before making the measurements?
Coax, after 20 years, will exhibit some terrible impedance
characteristics!
Second possibility .. those traps might have lots of insect nests in
them .. and they might be shorting the traps.
The only other answer might be .. IF there is a balun .. that the balun
might have taken a lightning strike and be PFFFFFFT.
Don - N8DE