Fw: [Towertalk] coax dummy load dielectric

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Towertalk] coax dummy load dielectric
From: NN7K@reno.rmci.net (NN7K@reno.rmci.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:29:16 -0700
Yes, remember xformer oil (used often to replace pcb oil in power xfmrs,
before found disposal problems with pcb disposal, nowadays, whole xfmr
shipped to toxic disposal) but DO NOT use MOBILE 1, or other automotive oils
if you value your load!  also, believe Mobile 1, and other synthitic oils
use GRAPHITE in them, and if resistor NOT IN SEALED UNIT, isolated from the
oil, will most likely change your resistance of your load! ask around about
xfmr oil, bound to be bunchs not used in shops for electricians, and not
just with power companies!

as info, jim