[TowerTalk] Location

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Location
From: jimsmith@shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 7 16:58:18 2003
Jerry,

Nothing in what I said requires the agent to know what a ham's concerns
are, how to check them out or how to get the information correct.  All I
was requiring was that he knows enough to be able to get a copy of the
deed and any restrictions and present them to the client.   He doesn't
have to understand what is in it, he just has to get it.  If he can't
figure out how to do that, I would question what possible use he could
be to his client.

If, as you say, it doesn't cost very much money or time the agent should
have no objection to doing this.

I guess that what I am trying to say here is that you responded to
something different to what I wrote.

73 de "The Old Curmugeon"    VE7FO