[TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61A

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wilson MT-61A
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Thu May 29 18:40:49 2003
I did this also a while ago.
There is no way you can do this without taking the tower apart.
It MUST be down, horizontal, and you have to remove the top section to
replace the lower cable connection.

But...can save you some money.
http://versales.com/

I called them, they asked for a printed description.
I faxed them a drawing.
They made them and shipped them quickly.
They put the swaged ends on one end for me so I could get the other through
the sheaves easily.