[TowerTalk] copper ground strap

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] copper ground strap
From: KC2TN@comcast.net (Joe - KC2TN)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:10:32 2003
I've purchased copper strap from Metal & Cable Corp.

http://www.metal-cable.com/Copper_Ground_Strip/copper_ground_strip.html

Also you may want to check your local scrap metal / tubing supplier in your
area. I'm fortunate to have a local yard near me. They frequently have full
and partial rolls of copper strap left over from large jobs.

I've found 100' rolls of 1 1/2", 2" and 6" copper strap at $1.50 pound.
That's a lot cheaper than by the foot.

Joe - KC2TN