Re: [TowerTalk] RFI resolution

To: "TowerTalk" <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RFI resolution
From: "Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:10:55 -0400
If I were you, I'd send her a nice letter offering your assistance in
resolving her problem.  That will be of some benefit to you when you have to
answer the complaint she will file with the FCC.  It's only a matter of time
before one of her friends suggest that to her.  Regarding the subwoofer, you
may or may not be able to solve that one.  Some high-end subwoofers use a
piezoelectric accelerometer to feed back info on cone excursions to the
controlling amplifier to reduce distortion.  Nothing I did to mine prevented
the sub from reacting badly to my signal.

K8AC