Re: [TowerTalk] or2800 m2 rotator into Rohn 25 tower

To: steve sala <stetrekve@yahoo.com>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] or2800 m2 rotator into Rohn 25 tower
From: "Craig Miller" <dcm@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:46:15 -0700
Steve

As per M^2's Orion 2800PDC manual:  "The Rohn 25G tower is the smallest that
will
accept the OR-2800PDC positioner and only in the  top section that tapers into
mast guide-tube.  The positioner cannot EASILY be installed in any other part
of the
tower."

If additional questions, call Wyatt  Lyzenga at M ^2 in Fresno (559.432.8873
Ext 15)-
he's very helpful and incredibly knowledgeable.

"Wyatt Lyzenga" <wyatt@m2inc.com>

73 and GL,

Craig
WA6OXK