[TowerTalk] Director becoming a rotatable dipole

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Director becoming a rotatable dipole
From: "Timothy A. Holmes (W8TAH)" <w8tah@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:07:35 -0400
Good Morning everyone:

One of the guys in the club here in town has given me the director off
of an old 10-15-20m beam.  I have not picked it up yet, nor do know the
manufacturer or model number of the beam it came from, but I was
wondering what it is going to take to transform it into a Rotatable
dipole for those three bands.  I am suspecting that I am going to have
to lengthen it some, so I am guessing that Aluminimum tubing will work,
this is not a problem, as my father is building an all aluminimum
aircraft, and working alum. is not a problem.

Your thoughts and comments would be most appreciated

TIM
W8TAH