[TowerTalk] To paint or not...

To: "towertalk@contesting.com, <towertalk"@contesting.com> <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] To paint or not...
From: robertsmg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:11:47 -0400
I have recently acquired a nearly new Rohn 25G 70 foot tower which will be
erected this summer.  This will be my first experience with a tower.  Some have
suggested painting each section before it is erected so as to help reduce the
visual impact on the neighbors.  My concern would be having to repaint it every
few years once the tower is up.  Any thoughts on the pros versus the cons of
tower painting would be welcome.  73

Gavin W9EYE