Re: [TowerTalk] why not regalvanize?

To: "'N2TK, Tony'" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>,"'Hector Garcia XE2K'" <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>,"'GALE STEWARD'" <k3nd@yahoo.com>,"'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] why not regalvanize?
From: "David Vondrasek" <n5ito@davidv.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:13:31 -0500

Top to are new to the market and really untested. But do have a following.

> - Por-15 Metal Ready/Rust Preventor/Sterling Silver

http://www.stoprust.net

POR-15 Paint = Moisture Cured Urethane, VERY tough and will keep away the
rust for a Long time. Time tested and on the market over 20 years. I've
painted several hundred feet of my own towers with it. Be aware it will
change color in sunlight, it's UV sensitive..

METAL-READY = Rust remover. Will not keep rust from returning.. Use before
POR-15 Paints..

Sterling Silver = Moisture cured Urethane top-coat for POR-15 that is NOT
UV-Sensitive. Also very tough and durable..<Using it now>

> - Rust Bullet

Been on the market about 1 1/2 years. Also a Moisture Cured urethane. Only
comes in Gray. In direct compitition with POR-15 products.

Dave
N5ITO