Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning protection for rotator cable

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning protection for rotator cable
From: "Gedas" <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:32:43 -0500
I will second that, and add, nor are you protected because the lines go
underground.  All my lines were underground with at least 200' buried in 4"
flexible PVC and sparky still wiped out the shack through a sneak path I had
overlooked.

Gedas

Image Gallery http://gedas.cc
Web Site        http://w8bya.com