Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Question

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Question
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:00:23 -0400
Thats strange. Numerous YCCC and other serious contesters/DXers with big
stacked arrays have been using dual bearings for decades with a significant
reduction in rotator failures.

Setting up a dual bearing installation is quite simple if you pay attention
to what you are doing, even when using a Tailtwister. Other rotators are
much easier. My current setup on 3 towers uses Orion, Create and Tailtwister
rotators. Binding just doesnt happen.

Carl
KM1H