[TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trying to contact Force 12
From: Peter Dougherty <w2irt@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 16:47:23 -0400
Hi all,

This may seem like a strange request, but has anybody been able to
contact Force 12 in the last couple of weeks?

I've been trying to get a status update on a Delta-240 I ordered 15
weeks ago at Dayton. Last I heard was it was supposed to have been
completed on August 10th and shipped out the following week. After
nothing arrived by the 20th, I called, got through and they said
"this week for sure." That's the last I've heard from them. They'
were not answering their phones all last week, and I've called 4
times today, and still no answer. I also sent a few e-mails as well.
I didn't see anything on their Web site about a company-wide vacation
or plant shutdown, and nothing on their answering machine message either.

I'm starting to get more than a little concerned and was wondering if
anybody on-list knows Tom and could find out if everything is OK, or
who at least might know an alternate way to get through to them.
Anybody on-list live near Paso Robles and could take a look and see
if the building's still there <grin>?

I own two fantastic F12 yagis that have done a great job for me in
the two years they've been up, and I'd much rather have my Delta 240
in the air than a refund, but I'm afraid I may be getting neither if
I can't get hold of them and see what's up.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT