Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease

To: <draxfelton@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:20:43 -0400
Drax...
 I need you to be more specific ,, Is it a Rohn ? ( Rohn thrust bearing have
ROHN cast on the flange and TB2 or TB3 and three  3/8 locking bolts )

Wayne W3EA > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:10:18 -0400> From: draxfelton@gmail.com>
To: towertalk@contesting.com> Subject: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease> >
Could someone recommend what puller tool I would need to beg, borrow,> or buy
to pull a thrust bearing apart with to re-pack it with grease?> I'm not that
familiar with bearings or whether the tool used for> automotive bearings that a
mechanic might have would work or not. I'm> talking about a thrust bearing that
in all is maybe 6 inches wide.> > Drax> KB3X>
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.